
You are the healer who can transform your life.
Tamara provides homeopathic consultation to support physical well being, emotional balance, and spiritual growth. Combining attention to detail with careful research and intuition, Tamara offers compassionate support for both mild imbalances and chronic health problems using gentle and effective homeopathic remedies.
The challenge of healing is to understand the full nature of what truly asking to be healed. My specialty is deep listening, creating a nurturing space for you to share your health symptoms and concerns. Experience has shown me how deep and long lasting homeopathy can be, and I'm excited about its power to restore internal harmony. Homeopathy can benefit almost anyone: I have helped people of all ages to move through life challenges including injury, allergies, chronic ear infections, grief, pain, and depression.
Tamara is a Classical Homeopath, graduate of the Homeopathic Academy of Southern California. She has more than 30 years of experience in energy healing and has been studying homeopathy since 1992. Through her study of natural history, meditation, shamanism, herbalsim, mythology and many other wisdom traditions, Tamara has an eclectic knowledge base that offers a unique insight to life's challenges.
People who feel strong and healthy make the world a better place, and my greatest joy is to witness improved emotional well being and physical vitality. My healing practice includes a spiritual awareness of how our lives and our natural world are interwoven. The remedies I use are made from every part of nature, and I am in awe of their ability to inspire positive new life experiences. Sharing homeopathy is my passion and calling, it is a practice that allows me to share what I love for the benefit of my clients. Please accept the opportunity to see whether my practice is right for you.
Tamara provides homeopathic consultation to support physical well being, emotional balance, and spiritual growth. Combining attention to detail with careful research and intuition, Tamara offers compassionate support for both mild imbalances and chronic health problems using gentle and effective homeopathic remedies.
The challenge of healing is to understand the full nature of what truly asking to be healed. My specialty is deep listening, creating a nurturing space for you to share your health symptoms and concerns. Experience has shown me how deep and long lasting homeopathy can be, and I'm excited about its power to restore internal harmony. Homeopathy can benefit almost anyone: I have helped people of all ages to move through life challenges including injury, allergies, chronic ear infections, grief, pain, and depression.
Tamara is a Classical Homeopath, graduate of the Homeopathic Academy of Southern California. She has more than 30 years of experience in energy healing and has been studying homeopathy since 1992. Through her study of natural history, meditation, shamanism, herbalsim, mythology and many other wisdom traditions, Tamara has an eclectic knowledge base that offers a unique insight to life's challenges.
People who feel strong and healthy make the world a better place, and my greatest joy is to witness improved emotional well being and physical vitality. My healing practice includes a spiritual awareness of how our lives and our natural world are interwoven. The remedies I use are made from every part of nature, and I am in awe of their ability to inspire positive new life experiences. Sharing homeopathy is my passion and calling, it is a practice that allows me to share what I love for the benefit of my clients. Please accept the opportunity to see whether my practice is right for you.
Click Here To View Tamara Ward's Profile
My practice is based in Coastal San Diego, California.
www.sharinghomeopathy.com
P.O. Box 3758 Rancho Santa Fe California 92067
858.334.3733 Email
My practice is based in Coastal San Diego, California.
www.sharinghomeopathy.com
P.O. Box 3758 Rancho Santa Fe California 92067
858.334.3733 Email
No comments:
Post a Comment